Thursday, March 17, 2011

The new hairdo

Rawr!!
I am so bored, and anything i would do to not do my homework. In this case, I know this is awkward for some, but I have been searching up hair. No, no pubic hair... the hairdos. Like this really cool one that is to your... left. The tiger. I mean, holey shiz (Yes I just said shiz.) It probably took  that lady 5 hours to do that... :P

But there are even crazier hairstyles too. Some people shave their nearly bald haed to make faces and drawings and crap. My dad is bald too (sadly) but he could even start shaving his tiny hair so it looks like crap too.
Each time I see the "baldy art" it reminds me of a bunch of rappers... Well anyway, let's get to it, here is that bald picture thingy I was talking about. It is to the right right over there -> -> -> 
COOL SHAVE MAN!!
Yeah, this is the kind of crap I'm talking about. So... Bleh. You know what, I am going to create up a new word for this kind of hair art. I will call it... "shave". It is a noun. For example, your homeys or whatever, would walk up and say, "Oh man! Dude! I like your shave man!" and high-five you like an ideot. You know, normal fake-gangster stuff-- sense the gangster stuff is kind of popular now... So... this guys shave is awesome man! Awesome!!  I don't think you can relize this but I can do a funny hippy voice. I'll put up a video of my latest hippynessishness up soon. Sooo..... yeash.

 Although this big piece of shit on this old lady's head is beautiful, it is also heavy and kind of weird. Imagine seeing some person at walmart with a big thingy on her head. He head would wobble a bit because the thingy is so heavy... whatever. It looks cool :)

...

I just wonder how much hair extentions she uses.. eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment