Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Top #8 Thought-Provoking Flash Games

I love flash games that make ya think .3.

here are a list of my favorite ones...
  •  ImmorTall - Basically you're an adorable tiny lil' alien who grows taller the more you are fed, and you crash onto earth, and find a cute little family during the disaster of war, and you sort of protect them and ... oh my gosh this game made me cryyyyy. This game really made me think about kindness and the nature of mankind.
  •  I CAN HOLD MY BREATH FOREVER - This game is about love.. I've played it all the way until the end and at the very very end, I was bawling my eyes out... aahhhh I can't explain~ Just play the game okay?
  •  Coma - Probably the most thought-provoking game I've ever played. It is also the first one I've ever played. It's scary too, how much this game reflects the nature of the human brain..
  •  I WISH I WERE THE MOON - A very sad pixel flash game with multiple endings..
  •  Every Day the Same Dream - this game. is. deep.
  •  One Chance - Basically you have one chance to save the world. Caution: this game is intense. Also, you can only play once per browser on your computer, so I suggest you playing this game in incognito if you want to play it multiple times. 
  •  Alter Ego - My life hasn't gone to plan.. 
  •  Covetous - You basically are your brother's parasite and you eat him alive and kill him and this game made me bawl my eyes out over it's simple abyss of intricacy sdfhjk
update! apparently, adobe flashplayer has been discontinued, so some of these games might no longer work. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment