A record of Selena Gomez and Hailey Beiber copying eachother???

Okay, so, browgate was crazy but like, this copying shit is still going on appearently so I'm just gonna hoard as many examples of it as I can. It seems like these girls have been copying eachother to get the attention of Justin Beiber or something.

Selena's company is "Rare Beauty" and Hailey's company is "Rhode Beauty." Why are they both using coffee in a cup holder? Idk.


There's a ton more examples.
Selena possibly copying Hailey:
The snarkers said this is a video of Selena being weird and hiring a Hailey lookalike for her like Rare Beauty celebratory post which seems really weird and psychological? idk tbh. The Justin Beiber song as the audio is really the icing on the cake, though, lol. PR stunt or psychological warfare?
Hailey possibly copying Selena






Everything in this is alleged. Fair use disclaimer. Honestly most of these examples might just be coincidences. I mean. But. Eh. I'm bored