Perfume Review 2026

I'm bored and wanna come up with some blog posts for ad revenue, so here today I'm gonna review some of my favorite perfumes! And also just some popular perfumes that have been released lately in general.

Let me just tell you, this choco-musk shit (by Al-Rehab) is my favorite perfume on the entire planet. Nothing compares. Nothing even comes close. It's like, vanilla and chocolate and marshmellows!!! It smells like smores. Best scent on Earth. Deadass. Only like 8 bucks, too. I prefer the original.



They made a choco-musk 'marshmellow' version too, which just smells like the original choco-musk but without the chocolate and charm. It's still good but just mid in comparison in my opinion.



Their French Coffee scent smells like PISS! I do not recommend, lol. Sometimes alone I mean maybe there might be a chance it might smell not so urine-like, but it gets even worse when you stack this perfume with other scents. It literally smells like actualy urine bruh. I'll let the French make their coffee-scented perfume. Sorry, Al-Rehab.



Okay, now, this perfume smells good. Yara by Lattafa. It's not my fav, but it's alright. It'll do. It smells clean but kind of thick and sticky. It's floral. Not really memorable. Some people really like it, though.



I read that
Asad by Lattafa was supposed to smell like coffee and cigars and incense and stuff and I got excited but when I actually got the chance to smell it I was disappointed. It's giving Axe cologne. Omg remember in middle school when we would just spray that shit on our armpits? God.



The new perfumes by Sabrina Carpenter mostly smell good
. I forget which one, but one of them smells good but then has an after-scent of like rotten pie. The cherry one was interesting but a bit too strong of cherries for me. There was like this other cherry perfume by another brand that I liked more. It's about balancing the scents for me, idk. I like this line of body mists or whatever though. God I hate the phrase "body mist." Ew. "Scent." ... "Aroma." God you know what's the worst? "Fragrance." God, it just makes me think of a fart. Body odor, hello.



Most of the perfume by Channel and like Dior and shit smell like absolute ASS. 
I was so excted to try Gucci perfume and shit but it smelt sooooo bad. Yuck.

Okay, what else? I guess that's it for now.