Monday, June 27, 2011

MY SISTER'S FEET.

I remember when I was in 4th grade, me and my friend Sam and I would always have  sleepovers. Me and my friend would sleep on my full-bed and Heather (my twin) was always afraid of the dark or something so she would secretly curl up beside us in the somewhat small bed secretly, in the middle of the night, while me and Same are sleeping. The first time this happened, I thought some stranger was going to kill us, but no, it was just my not very smart sister. 


Anyway, one time, my sister did something REALLY weird in the bed. 
Don't pee in it!
So basically, I was the first to fall asleep, so I slept on my bed.
Don't disturb me.
Then Sam went to sleep beside me.
DON'T GET ANY BAD IDEAS!!
Then in the middle of the night, my sister comes up and sleeps near our feet and sticks her feet in our mouths unconsciously and wakes us up. 
My dumb twin is sticking her feet in our faces as she sleeps, and giggling.
Yeash, let's just say heather woke up with a black eye and food on her forehead.
Speaking of foreheads, I have a big one. 

1 comment: